Business Restructure Expert
Jason Bresnehan is a business restructure expert and corporate troubleshooter based in Australia. Jason provides advisory, consulting and interim management services for high growth businesses, businesses in financial distress and under performing business units.
Jason provides services to:
- Business owners and investors in high growth companies that require a holistic restructure of strategy, management and systems to esnure that the company can leverage it's growth into profit.
- Directors of companies in financial distress who may be considering the appointment of an Administrator, Receiver or Liquidator. In these situations Jason provides services to ensure the smooth appointment, protect the directors assets and manage the compliance reporting and legal issues that follow the appointment of a formal insolvency professional.
- Insolvency practitioners such as chartered accounting firms. Jason provides insitu or on the ground interim management of companies in Administration, Receivership or Liquidation. Jason manages the business day to day and reports to the insolvency practitioner so that they can demonstrate that they are conducting the appointment in accordance with their statutory requirements. Jason is a sleeves rolled manager but as a trained accountant can talk the language of insolvency practitioners.
- Investors, companies or government who might be winding down, spinning out or restructuring an under performing business unit or Government Business Unit (GBU).
Types of Advisory and Management Services
Advisory and management services include:
- Cleaning up accounting messes
- Implementation of accounting systems
- Implementation of management and efficiency systems
- Balance sheet restructure such as assisting with divestments and acquisutions
- Asset protection
- Strategy re-engineering
- Assistance with capital raisings and re-financing
- Assistance with creditor, shareholder and management disputes